Interior Design and Redesign

Monday, March 20, 2006

Website Design for Business

QUESTION
I want to get started with a business in the Los Angeles area and I need to put a website together. I have done design work for years (for free) & just retired from an administrative position in marine & commercial refrigeration. I would like to name my business REARRANGE HOME DECORATING. I would aim my business toward homes & real estate sale preparation for homes. I need help putting a wesite together. Can you help or advise?




ANSWER
I could do one for you but I'm very pricey at $2000 and above depending on size.

There are many places where you can purchase a small website and they provide you with a simple template to work in and you can do it yourself. I would refer you to my daughter, who is very good, and not as expensive as me, but she is swamped getting ready to go on tour to Europe in April.

A search on the internet should be advantageous to you.

Good luck,Barbara Jennings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home