Interior Design and Redesign

Monday, November 07, 2005

How I Always Get What I Want for Christmas

I don't know about you and your family, but mine invariably come around every year and ask me what I'd like for Christmas. Duh! Like there aren't a million
things for the house I'd love to get! I'm only an interior designer. On top of
that, I'm tired of getting gifts I don't like, don't need, don't want and don't
fit.


So even though I think it's a silly question to be asking me, I always oblige and give them a few suggestions. So it dawned on me that I could hand them a pre-decided list based on what I already know I like and where to find it. That would save us all time.

Then I thought that just maybe you have family members who want clues from you too. Then I began to think about what are the most common household decorating items most of my clients lack.

Since there is a very common thread that I see in most homes, or rather I don't see in most homes, I thought it might be helpful to give you a list of things I strongly recommend you put in your home - if not in every room - then at least have somewhere in your home to help you with your decorating attempts.

Here then is a nifty list you can print off for every member of your family, friends, relatives and co-workers. Heck, use it just before your birthday too.

For a printable copy, visit: Christmas Decorating Gift Wish List.

2 Comments:

  • This is a great idea! Thanks so much...I wish I had had a list like this years ago. It's so wonderfully organized and makes it so easy for me to just tell my family and friends where to get what I need and want. I already have some of the items...but there were things on that list that I didn't even think of!

    Thanks again,
    eurie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

  • I've left some blank boxes at the bottom for people to write in their own items to personalize it more.

    Thanks for your input.

    Appreciate everyone who contributes.

    Best Wishes,
    Barbara

    By Blogger Barbara Jennings, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home